photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Lady In Red

Charlotte Russe Top, Boohoo Pants on House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

It's hot one minute, cold the next. Mother Nature is absolutely on my S$%! List. 

My legs are so pale, it scares me. I seriously need some sun because the dry-leg-in-need-of-lotion look is NOT cute. At. All.

So, while I deal dressing in the unpredictable New Jersey weather, pieces like this lightweight knit sweater from Charlotte Russe is becoming a lifesaver. It's cozy enough to keep me warm on cool days, yet light enough that I can still wear it on those one in a million warm days.

Charlotte Russe Top, Boohoo Pants on House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Target Phillip Lim Handbag, Vintage Bracelets on House Of Jeffers

And since I've pretty much worn every pair of solid color pants I own to the point of boredom, I've been all about printed pants. These animal print joggers from Boohoo were my first dip in the prints pants pond. I've had reservations about any kind of pants other than skinny jeans, being that any thing baggy tends to make me look silly. But, I don't want to wear jeans all the time. As much of a staple as they are, it's hard to get creative with regular ol' pants. At least printed pants bring creativity to my style, and can be played up or down with accessories.

House Of Jeffers fashion bloggers from New Jersey | www.houseofjeffers.com

Banana Republic Shoes, as seen on NJ fashion blog House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Gold Buckle Cuff - vintage

No comments: