photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Eagles of Death Metal

My first post for 2012 - hope you had a great New Years! Mine was rather low key compared to others... the first year I really hunkered down at home and mellowed out. Being that I need to save my pennies for other rainy days, I didn't mind too much.

I wish I could say I've been wearing dresses lately, but I haven't since Christmas. It's way to cold... even for outfit pics. So, I've been on the look-out for pants that aren't just generic jeans and that I can style up in a way that doesn't look to casual.

The photos don't show it very well, but my pants are actually a python print jean from the Gap. I guess it was somewhat appropriate I was wearing them on this day... While Mike was taking my photos, a neighbor happened to be blasting some type of death metal. Hence, the metal sign.

Outfit
Striped Peter Pan Collar Top - New Look UK
Python Print Jeans - Gap
Black Oxfords - Forever 21
Studded Black Satchel - Zara

And I had forgotten I bought this peter pan collared shirt in England last Christmas! So comfortable and of course, it's striped - so it was a must have!

While I always say I try not to wear so much black, I really can't help it. Most, if not, all of my recent purchases have been grey or black. It's definitely an unconscious thing as I have tried to keep my closet more colorful. But I guess black is old faithful for me.

No comments: