photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, June 6, 2011

My Best Rocky Impression

Sorry for the lack of updates lovies, my iMac was on the fritz... so these posts are coming a little late. I should have one more Philly most this week, and then it's back to business.

One of the funnest parts of my weekend trip to Philly was running the stairs just like Rocky Balboa. And don't think I was the only tourist who did it either.

Yup, those famous stairs lead the way to the Philadelphia Museum of Art.  I tried convincing my husband to do so, but no mas. Since I have no shame, I had no problem running the stairs. Besides, now I can say that I've run the stairs that Rocky did... Twice!



View from the top of the museum's steps.

While I didn't go inside, there was an exhibit on Tailoring Philadelphia: Tradition and Innovation in Menswear. It runs till July 3.

"Adriaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!"

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This is super funny :)I would have probably don the same thing :P

Anonymous said...

Ahahaha, I love that last picture!!

Lidi @ Eclectic Flair

Ria said...

I really wanna do this lol looks like fun! Love your dress too btw xoxo

Unknown said...

another post in that amazingggg dress :)

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

House Of Jeffers said...

Thanks, ladies! Don't let the photo fool you... the stairs are huge! If you're every in the area, I say go for it!

Meagan said...

I love that dress! It looks perfect for summer!
-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

Cinderella's Closet said...

You are hilarious, great to meet someone who has a similar sense of humor. Love your urban outfitters dress.