photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Rebecca Minkoff Resort 2012 Collection Preview

All photos courtesy of RebeccaMinkoff.com

On Thursday, I was invited to a blogger preview with the gals of the NYC Fashion Bloggers Meetup Group to view Rebecca Minkoff's upcoming Resort 2012 collection in her awe-inspiring showroom.

Outfit:
Racerback Tank - Urban Outfitters
Platform Wedges - Nine West
Norma Bracelet - Erica Weiner Jewelry




As a fan of her previous work, I couldn't wait to see what the style maven created! We'll have to wait a little big longer to stock our closets with this line as it doesn't hit stores until later this year, but if I had to describe it in one word: Chic.




Lush leathers featuring a bright color palette, as well as traditional black leather, sets off her fine-detailed handbag collection. Classic styles will get an upgrade in the form of modern hardware and through python accents, which can also be found in her shoes, as well.

This look is my favorite. Love the pop of color!



As for the clothes, I want it all! Everything from feminine lace to biker jackets and uber cute shorts, this collection has something for every woman! The girls and I were eyeing up this printed dress and a laser-cut jacket (shown below).




I'm glad to see colors coming back in a big way. While it's nice to have wardrobe staples in basic colors, Rebecca went bold in turquoise and persimmons with a 70s vibe - one of my favorite fashion eras.  Can't wait to rock these looks!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

such gorgeous bags :)

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Ashley Turchin said...

Hi Jen!

You are a doll, and I'm sure you could pull of the bun beautifully! Thanks for sharing this post, I LOVE that orange striped dress <3

Unknown said...

I am IN LOOOOOVE with everything. I love Rebecca Minkoff! Super jealous you got to go to that! and you look lovely :)

xo galmeetsglam.com

Ria said...

Ooo I agree about the collection, very chic and the shoes are wonderful.

I love your skirt too btw, looks like you had alot of fun! xoxo

Unknown said...

Wow that sounds like such a fabulous experience! I"m jealous! Oh, and I also love your skirt!



Meanz (Koi Story)