photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, June 10, 2011

NYC Fashion Bloggers Picnic

From left to right: Pam, Me, Preity, Yanil, Monroe, Nike, Janique, Candy, Cynthia, Jerrica

Last Sunday, the ladies of the NYC Fashion Bloggers Meetup Group got together in Central Park to kick back, relax and eat!

Finding this group, and meeting so many lovely bloggers has been so important to me. The ladies in the group each have their own unique sense of style, but regardless of our favorite designers, our love of blogging brings us together - and it's always a fun time! It was great to see Pam of Cinderella's Closet, Candy of Taylor & Demolish, group organizer Monroe of FashionSteeleNYC and Yanil of TheNewYorkerStyle - plus, I got to meet some new members and get to know others who I don't see very often. If you live in NY or NJ, you definitely want to be part of this fun!



Preity  of Fashion Solace and Pam of Cinderella's Closet


Yanil of TheNewYorkerStyle, new members Nike and Preity

Monroe (at center), did an amazing job of getting this meetup together! You go girl!

Monroe, the group's organizer, did an awesome job of rounding up the gals and bringing lots of goodies for everyone.

So glad I found this group. Not only are these ladies awesome bloggers, but I'm happy to call them my friends as well!

This is the dress I wore - just a fancier photo of me wearing it!

Outfit:
Dress - Urban Outfitters
Belt - H&M
Cork Wedges - Forever 21
Necklace - Forever21

8 comments:

Unknown said...

You girls look so pretty in the group photo.Sounds like you had so much fun and the food looks super yummy :)

smoki2 said...

Awesome! So much fun.

Cinderella's Closet said...

Great seeing you again! Too bad I missed last night's event, but I'm sure they'll be plenty more this Summer. Loved your necklace :)

Have a great weekend!

Cinderella's Closet NYC

Melody said...

Hey! Thanks for your comment! A blogger meet up sounds & looks like fun, I'm def. going to keep in touch!

Kelly said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I'm really enjoying the food photos too ;).

And your dress is awesome!

Kelly
Enterkelly.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

how much fun! you all look great! Love your dress:)

Unknown said...

i love your dress! looks like an amazing picnic!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Ashley Turchin said...

How much fun! I would have loved to join you for fashion and a feast! :o)