photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, July 11, 2011

The Long and Short of Maxi Dresses

Outfit:
Maxi Dress - Forever 21
Gladiator Sandals - DSW
Necklace - Mandee
Shades - bought during my trip to Philly
Love Ring - Topshop

I've had this maxi dress stowed away in my closet for months and finally broke it out last Friday. Originally, it was way to long, but through the wonders of tailoring, it's the perfect length for my short stature.










To be honest, I don't know if I can sport maxis all the time... I'm short, and the length isn't doing much to elongate my body. However, the print is what drew me to the dress, along with the braided features along the neckline and straps. And really - it's hot out. Who wants to wear a long dress in when it's 80 degrees out? This is Jersey, people, not Miami beach. I'm thinking maxi dresses can be a tad much at times...

I'm glad I bought it, though. It's good for a night out or dinner with my Brit.... The verdict is still out on em for me. What's your thoughts on maxi dresses?

No comments: