photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Repunzel Betta Recognize... Braids That You (And She) Will Envy

When it comes to my hair, it's typically the same in same out every day - straight and worn down. I'm not really a hair up type of gal - I think I look too young when my hair is up. And honestly, what else can I do with my hair? It's heavy and doesn't curl very well so I just wear it the way it works best - straight.

But sometimes you gotta change it up, and for me, a quick and easy braid is where it's at.

While the traditional braid looks pretty, I feel it gets boring. I'm all about the fishtail and other dos that can be done quick and easily.

Check out some of these style inspirations for braids - with a modern twist!

Pretty Side French Braid Updo - via LoveMegan. Check out her blog for a video tutorial on how to create this look, and a bunch of others! Love her two-tone hair!


Fishtail Braid
Photo via http://www.hdofblog.com



Milkmaid Braids - Photo by Gracefullady- her blog features a tutorial! 


If a DIY braid isn't your thing, try a braided accessory! Or make your own!

True Blue Braided Headband by teecycledepot via Etsy


Great, economical tutorial for making your own 5-strand T-shirt braided headband! Visit Make It - Love It to learn how.



No comments: