photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Color Menagerie



Outfit:
Queen Of Hearts Blouse - SpottedMoth.com
Blue April Skinny Jeans - c/o Urban1972.com
Etienne Aigner Coral Vision Wedges - Marshall's

It's no shocker that when it comes to my hair, I'm on the straight and narrow with it. My bangs and locks being in a poker straight formation is nothing revolutionary, but it's the hairstyle I rock 99% of the time. 

But sometimes, you gotta change it up. I don't curl my hair often because it normally takes me about an hour or more to do so. However, when I do take the time to gussy my hair up, I like the results. What do you think?

Makeup:
Lipstick: Giorgio Armani Beauty Rouge d'Armani Sheer Lipstick - 501 (pink) - c/o
Eyeshadow Giorgio Armani Beauty Eyes To Kill Intense Eyeshadow - Bronze 2012 Summer Collection in shades Obsidian Grey and Madre Perle - c/o

Accessories:
Right Hand: Hook-Leather Bracelet - Wanderlust + Co
Heart Cuff Bracelet - purchased at a craft fair
Pyramid Stud Bracelet - Forever 21
Light Hand - Purple Wool-Diamante & Chain Bracelet - Wanderlust + Co

I've also added some freshness to my beauty routine. I usually opt for a nude lipstick, but I've taken a leap of faith in Giorgio Armani's Rouge d'Armani Sheer Lipstick in pink. I have to say - this lipstick stays on for hours and the shades give a subtle impact, which I love.

No comments: