photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Thursday, May 3, 2012

What Would You Wear: Vote For Your Favorite Minty Fresh Choice!

I need something green in my wardrobe, but with so many minty fresh options, I can't decide.

The competition is fierce as these delectable items from Lulus.com, Dorothy Perkins & NastyGal.com are all adorable!

But I need your help! Which one would you wear?

Leave a comment below with your pick for which one you'd love to wear, or the item you think I should purchase!

Then, keep an eye on House Of Jeffers.com to see which one is the winner!

Minty Fresh


Ruffle dress
$48 - nastygal.com

Dorothy Perkins polka dot dress
$44 - dorothyperkins.com

Low top
$32 - lulus.com

No comments: