photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Style Crush: Juliet Simms

I'm not big into a lot of competition shows, but for obvious Adam Levine reasons, I watched The Voice this year. 

Contestant and second runner-up Juliet Simms, singer of Automatic Loveletter, was my absolute favorite. Her voice is a combination of old soul meets gypsy rock, with killer style to match. I think she could be the next modern day Stevie Nicks as her looks go from classic rock n'roll leather and lace vixen to etherial couture. She's outright beautiful, and isn't afraid to be a little gritty, two of my favorite combinations to mix. I'd classify her style as Florence and the Machine meets Joan Jett.

And let's not ignore the fact that she has bangs!

Some of her looks absolutely inspired. Take a look at how you can mimic this siren's style!

Photo courtesy of Billboard.com



Stage Style: Juliet Simms




No comments: