photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, November 26, 2012

Case of the Cyber Mondays

Hope everyone got their grub on for Thanksgiving, and also, their shop on for Black Friday. As promised, I did head out at midnight for some sales, and boy, did it pay off. My husband and I scored a 40" TV on the cheap, and even managed to save on some killer clothing sales. 

But the best is yet to come!

I've got my credit card ready, finger on the trigger, and eye on the prize as I scope out these Cyber Monday steals from some of my favorite sites... all of which are hosting sales!

Let's start with a holiday-party themed outfit board filled with every item featured on sale for Cyber Monday!


Cyber Monday Steals





Kate Spade, Jeffrey Campbell, Vanessa Mooney - oh my! I figure it's not too shabby a look for a holiday party. Even though the dress, from Modcloth.com, is red, it's still a great summer buy. And the Kate Spade Ruby Street Little Kennedy Bag is something I've had my eye on for a while now...

___________________________________________________________________________

Oh, and don't forget to check out these deals on some of my favorite sites!


1. Emily Elizabeth Jewelry - This lovely lady's jewelry has been seen in People Magazine, Bride's Magazine, and on yours truly!
Photobucket

30% off all full-priced items (Excludes gift sets and charity items)
FREE USPS First-Class shipping on all domestic items
One free come Fly Away with me Bobby Pin ($14 value) on all orders $49 or more!



2. Sephora - Sephora.com is offering a free mystery gift when you spend $25! Since I buy my foundation and the majority of my fragrances from them, this deal is crazy good for someone like me!

Photobucket




3.  Vanessa Mooney - So, that Labyrinth Ring featured in my set above... I'm all over it since she's giving 40% OFF for Cyber Monday. Merry Christmas to me!


Photobucket

No comments: