photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, November 2, 2012

Guest Post: Amanda of Fashionablee Me

Color In The Cold



Hello, all you rad House of Jeffers readers! It is a complete honor to get to hang with you while Jen is enjoying everything that England has to offer (tea and lots of shopping, anyone?!) Just a little background for y’all- but I have known about Jen and her fab blog for a little over a year now, and while we became great friends via social media, I was given the pleasure of meeting her over this past summer. So, not only did I love her and House of Jeffers before, but she now is a very dear friend whom I have a very special place in my heart for..and trust me…her beauty and bangs are even better in person (hard to believe, right?!)

But on to a little Fall Fashion for you! If you have ever swung on by my blog, Fashionablee Me, you may have taken notice, I am a true California gal, and lover of all things with bold and bright colors, fun prints, and more often than not neon lipstick… and, to be honest- I really don’t think with Fall and Winter around the corner that there will be a change in the color department... At All( I also think Jen would agree here).





 My affinity for neons is going strong and this is one of the many ways I will be rocking them…but as the weather drops I would probably add some black tights…but for now- I’m totally embracing the 75 degree weather in California (I know, I know- trying not to rub it in).

So, whether you rock a pair of bold tights, or stick with a pop at the lips- I hope to see you rocking some color throughout the winter- you know I sure will!

Thanks for letting my swing by and brighten your day (total pun intended!), and major thanks to Jen for letting me raid HOJ for the day!

Keep in touch, and come say hi over on Fashionablee Me

Xo,
Amanda 

Let’s Socialize!

No comments: