photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Henri Bendel VIP Shopping Party Dec. 5



I am beyond excited to share with you that I'll be hosting a VIP Shopping Party at the one and only Henri Bendel on Wednesday, December 5 at their Short Hills, New Jersey store!

And you're all invited!

Join me for a night of holiday shopping, champagne, special gifts and of course, one-day savings at Henri Bendel on Wednesday, December 5 at The Mall at Short Hills, from 6 - 9 p.m.! 

I've been such a huge admirer and fan of Henri Bendel for years, as my jewelry box and arm parties have been filled with Henri Bendel baubles of all sorts! One visit to the store and you'll see what I'm talking about, and be hooked!

Hope to see you there!


No comments: