photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, November 19, 2012

Mani Monday: Metallic Striped Mani

Metallics are becoming my favorite nail polish. I'm turning to gold, silver and any type of metallic nail polish because nail art really pops against these lustrous colors. So, it only made sense that for today's Mani Monday post, I featured a combo of these colors!

This week's Mani Monday is crazy easy to replicate. All you need is your favorite metallic polish, pair it with a complimentary color, and then use another color for your free-hand snail art.

I decided to feature my favorite, and quickest nail fix, stripes, in this nearly effortless mani. 



And while I love glitter polish, it is quite the bitch to remove. A helpful hint I use is to warm up my nail polish remover bottle by rolling it between my hands. Sounds a little stupid, but trust me, room temperature remover works better than one that's sitting in a cold cabinet.

No comments: