photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, November 30, 2012

She Wore Red

Printed leggings are one of my favorite ways to add dimension to your wardrobe in the winter. Sure, jeans are a staple, but how fun is to wear them constantly? Besides, red velvet leggings look like fun to me!



Outfit Details:
Colorblock Leather Jacket - Rachel Roy / Grey Wool Peplum Sweater - Asos.com / Velvet Floral Print Leggings - Miss Selfridge / Black Leather Ankle Booties - Zara / Madison Leather Lindsey Satchel Coach / Silver Bow Necklace - Gypsy Warrior


I'm still reveling in the shopping I did while in England. I managed to snag these red velvet, floral print leggings from Miss Selfridge. I've been fixated with outfits including these leggings since I can play them up with a peplum sweater, or rock a plain black button front top with them for a more casual look... If you can even call these leggings casual.

This outfit also marks another "happiness investment" I made for my birthday: my second Coach bag, the Madison Leather Lindsey Satchel. 




And to top it off, my life-size bow necklace that looks just like the one Hello Kitty wears. Cat power!




No comments: