photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, March 11, 2013

How to Rock Your Favorite Band Tee

maroon 5 tshirts | house of jeffers

Being the obsessive avid fan of Maroon 5 and namely, Adam Levine, that I am, it shouldn't come as a shock that I own a Maroon 5 t-shirt. I bought it about two years ago when I had fourth row seats (I repeat, fourth row seats) to see Adam Levine sweat his way through a white v-neck tee during the summer. And at one time, I was actually a Maroon 5 Fan Club Member just so I could nab sweet pre-sale seats. Was it worth it? 


Um... yeah. 

how to wear a tee shirt with a blazer

nj fashion blogs | house of jeffers

Besides for this t-shirt being very comfy, I get to add it to my collection of rock tees. One of my favorite ways to rock a v-neck tee is with a blazer. ANY tee looks good with a blazer.

So, how do I wear a shirt with a blazer? Two ways: For my look, I opted to keep it little more laid back with ankle boots, but, I'd wear this same outfit with a pair of black or red pumps. Just in case I happen to run into Adam by some chance. Just don't tell my husband I said that...


henri bendel deluxe girlfriend beaded wrap bracelet | house of jeffers
just fab handbags | house of jeffers
Outfit Details: 
Black Blazer - H&M / Maroon 5 V-Neck Tee / Black Skinny Pants / Black Ankle Boots - Primark UK / Just Fab Globetrotter Handbag - c/o / Henri Bendel Girlfriend Deluxe Beaded Wrap Bracelet / Gold Dome Ring - Forever 21

No comments: