photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, March 22, 2013

Match Made in Heaven

house of jeffers

Did I match what I wore so Harley and I could be twinsies? No... because I could never outdo Harley in the cool department. Even if I am wearing Jeffery Campbell shoes and a new brown leather skirt.

The saying that dogs and their owners sometimes have similar personalities, I think, is true. While the resemblance between myself and Harley isn't quite there, I think he's my doggie match personality-wise. 

He's a little nuts - I consider myself to be a reserved nut job with quirky tendencies. Our barks are most certainly bigger than our bites... but it's safe to not underestimate either in both cases. We love British anything. And, let's face it - we shiver when it's cold outside. 

Match made in heaven.

nyc fashion bloggers | house of jeffers

nyc fashion bloggers | house of jeffers

For the weekend, I'm headed to Baltimore for a soccer tournament. Never been to Maryland, but I'm looking forward to visiting another state, and maybe doing some touristy things too. I hear there's a lot of art museums, and the Hippodrome is there, too, so perhaps I'll swing by.


Now... what to pack? Definitely need to bring some sparkle!

sorrelli jewelry necklace

jen of house of jeffers
Outfit Details: 
Striped Tunic worn as a top - H&M / Brown Faux Leather Skirt  - Forever 21
 Black Tights - Target / Jeffrey Campbell Evade shoes / Haute Under The Collar Necklace - c/o Sorrelli Jewelry / Leather Bow Bracelet - Henri Bendel

No comments: