photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Madewell Spring 2013 Preview in Short Hills NJ


I had the pleasure of helping my local Madewell store (212) in Short Hills, New Jersey welcome in spring with the debut of their newest collection a couple weekends ago. Knowing the store already had plenty to tempt me with, including the brand-spanking new Addie sandals you might have seen on my Instagram account, I knew this collection would not disappoint.

Along with an influx of pastel neons, bold prints and a return to baby doll dresses in various fits and forms, I had the chance to mix and mingle with customers while playing dress up myself.

Check out some of my favorite selects from the event!

madewell short hills mall nj

madewell spring 2013 collection | house of jeffers

madewell sidewalk skimmer shoe

house of jeffers madewell event short hills mall

The softest racerback tanks - ever. Stocking up on color is a must for spring.



I ended up coming home with a few goodies myself, one of which was a new pair of denim.  The Skinny Skinny Ankle Jeans live up to their name - they're tight, hug your curves and my personal favorite, look like they're painted on.

madewell denim | house of jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

madewell denim | house of jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Don't waste the pretty: 
If you're on the market for your next music festival dress, it's waiting for you at Madewell. So many textured prints, florals and stripes!


How adorable is this Spring Festival Necklace?!

women's jewelry, earrings, bracelets and rings - madewell | houseofjeffers.com


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: