photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, December 9, 2013

Behind Bars... Stripes, That Is

house of jeffers blog | www.houseofjeffers.com

alex and ani bracelets new jersey stores | www.houseofjeffers.com

#ootd striped sweatshirt purple jeans polka dot shoes from house of jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

I believe there are a couple of absolutes when it comes to wardrobes:

1. Everyone should own stripes.
2. Everyone can look good in stripes, it all depends on the kind of stripe (wide, bar, thin, vertical, horizontal).
3. Stripes go well with other prints.

Yes, I am self-proclaimed stripe-aholic, to the point that I purchased these polka dot pumps in May, wore them once, and then forgot about them. There was a plan for them (another LuckyFABB contender that didn't make the cut), but also, I own so many pair of wedges that I figured it was time for a pair of big girl heels... that happen to have a wedge on them.

kate spade new york bags black and white striped kaleigh | www.houseofjeffers.com

I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season! New Jersey is getting hit with it's first snowfall as I write... and while I'm usually a hater when it comes to weather that messes with my hair, I'm okay with living in a winter wonderland for a couple of days.

Speaking of winter, I'm hosting a contest starting Wednesday that is absolutely weather appropriate! 

Be sure to check back then to see what you can win!

how to mix stripes with other prints | www.houseofjeffers.com

alex and ani bracelets stacks on house of jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com


No comments: