photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Best UK Shopping Sites For The Fashionista


Being the anglophile that I am, I do, of course, shop at UK sites. While some apparel sites have become common knowledge (ASOS), I have a couple of sites that I think you'll absolutely love. There's just something about shopping British for the holidays. 




The first store I fell in love with on my first trip to England was Miss Selfridge. Always edgy with extreme feminine flair, I would say I have small obsession with Miss Selfridge (whether in the UK or not). Think of them as the place British girls go to when they want to look like Twiggy, but with a modern twist. 

When I'm in search of something truly unique... something I can't find in the U.S - they never dissappoint. If you love Peter Pan collars, bold prints and sky high heels, this is the site for you.

They're currently offering up to 30% off everything!




best uk shopping sites miss selfridge house of jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com


Boohoo.com was a hidden gem that I didn't know about until earlier this year. Their U.S. website launched this year, and ever since, I've been shopping their site like mad. The dress I wore at LuckyFabb this year - Boohoo! What I love about them is they cater to wide audience and trends - so if sequins aren't your thing (what's wrong with you), then you're bound to find a pair of leather leggings, jeans or top you can't live without.

And can we talk prices? Um, $16 for that fabulous gold geo mini skirt? All. Day.

*Use code SANTA for 20% off Boohoo's Christmas shop selections!



holiday gift guides best uk shopping sites house of jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com




If you love jewelry with a boho, gypsy feel, ShopDixi.com is a great site to score unique jewelry. From turquoise rings, to amulet bracelets, sterling silver midi rings and enchanting necklaces, they've got it. The jewelry reminds me of Vanessa Mooney... only British.

*Use code FREEME for FREE shipping worldwide for orders over $50!



Other sites to check out:

Clothing


Home


Shoes


No comments: