photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, December 30, 2013

House Of Jeffers Year in Style: Top 12 Outfits of 2013

As 2013 comes to a close, I look back on it and finally feel like in the end, things come together. Sure, there are many bumps in the road, but I can't completely say good riddance to 2013... considering all of the good things that have come my way. The opportunities I've had with House Of Jeffers to expand myself and step outside my comfort zone have been so rewarding. So 2013, I liked you... not all the time, but you redeemed yourself in the end.

As for my style, I think this year I achieved all the things I wanted to do. Take more risks, try new things, track down the J.Crew Heart Sweater, buy a couple of Kate Spade New York bags, wear a lot of gold-studded anything, and of course, keep my bangs blunt.

Here's my top 12 outfits of 2013. Hope you liked them!

See you in 2014! Happy New Year!

xo,

Jen



jcrew heart sweater on house of jeffers blog | www.houseofjeffers.com

what to wear on valentines day on house of jeffers blog | www.houseofjeffers.com

house of jeffers blog | www.houseofjeffers.com

cambridge satchels on house of jeffers blog | www.houseofjeffers.com

charlotte russe cut out dresses house of jeffers blog | www.houseofjeffers.com


polka dot crop tops | www.houseofjeffers.com

modcloth dress, shoemint shoes, sole society bag on house of jeffers blog | www.houseofjeffers.com


3.1 phillip lim for target handbags | www.houseofjeffers.com

jcrew emery flats, as seen on House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

house of jeffers wearing a lulus coat and striped jeans | www.houseofjeffers.com


nj fashion blogger, Jen of House Of Jeffers, wears a plaid shirt from Gap, faux fur vest from Express


No comments: