photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Camouflage Chic


who a u online womens sweaters cyber monday sale | www.houseofjeffers.com

You gotta love having a fashion revelation. 

For me, it was slipping on these skinny camo cargo pants from Who.A.U. I've long considered the words "skinny camos" to be an oxymoron. Plus, considering their masculine roots, I thought they might look too... gritty... even for me.

animal print sunglasses fantseyes | www.houseofjeffers.com

who a u online store womens jeans worn by jen of house of jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

But after standing in front of mirror, and uncontrollably doing the "Happy Dance", I'm a believer. I absolutely LOVE this pants! They look awesome with my many black combat wedge boots, and with this uber warm knit sweater (also from Who.A.U), how could this not be meant to be?

sorrelli jewelry necklaces | www.houseofjeffers.com

And if I'm gearing up for some holiday madness wearing these pants, I need to have some heavy artillery a la this beyond stunning Shielded Crystal Necklace from Sorrelli. Seriously, I can't handle how beautiful this stunner is.

what to wear with camouflage pants | www.houseofjeffers.com

what to wear with camouflage pants | www.houseofjeffers.com

Plus, since I'm on this new kick, I'm venturing into animal print sunnies. This lightweight frames from Fantas-Eyes felt right at home under my bangs. 

womens combat boots | www.houseofjeffers.com


No comments: