photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Love Life

graphic sweaters old navy | www.houseofjeffers.com

Lately, I've been feeling like a completely new person. I've seen changes in myself for the better, and honestly, it's an overwhelming feeling when you finally get to a place of no stress, less worries and just more happiness. I'd say that's enough to make you want to love life and jump for joy!



And more good things are to come. I can't wait to share it with you, and hopefully, you'll be just as excited to read about them as I am to blog about them.

graphic sweaters old navy | www.houseofjeffers.com

knit beanies for women, as worn by jen of house of jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

how to layer button down shirts over sweaters | www.houseofjeffers.com
Chambray Button Up Shirt - Old Navy / Love Life Sweater - Old Navy / Faux Leather Leggings - Forever 21 / Suede Grey Wedge Booties - Mia Shoes / Knit Beanie - Zara

And so, nothing can break my stride. Not even 6 inches of snow... This is what I looked like after being cooped up in the house on a Saturday due to a crazy storm. The result? Leather leggings, a knit beanie and the most chipper sweater I had in my closet. I'm not usually a chambray over sweater gal, but I've always loved the look on others, and I think I finally figured it out.


With Christmas just two days away, I want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas wherever you are! I hope Santa is good to you, and if you happen to get Adam Levine under your tree, feel free to send him my way.


Happy Holidays!
xo,

Jen
 

No comments: