photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, May 5, 2014

Flower Power

Daisy Print Dresses 90s style on House Of Jeffers fashion blog | www.houseofjeffers.com

The baby doll dress was a huge part of my 90s style upbringing. Baby doll tees, baby doll dresses - I lived in them in high school. And now, with this resurgence of festival style becoming more of a year-round thing, I couldn't be happier to throw on my favorite 90s throwback style. I found this adorable daisy print baby doll dress at Forever 21 and after trying it one (and doing a happy dance in the fitting room), I knew it was meant to be.

Sole Society Julianne Hough Bettie on House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Sole Society Julianne Hough Bettie on House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

I can't tell you how happy I am to be back in dresses! Finally! I'm ready for my ombre to get lighter, nail polish choices to be cheerful, and to wear these laser-cut heels from Sole Society as much as possible. They're the first pair of brown shoes I've ever owned - I'm not kidding (Remember my stance on wearing brown? You can read about it her). 

I thought I'd try something new this summer in terms of my style. I still love my edgy pieces, but I want my style to be all about really girly dresses, feminine shoes other than wedges, and a boho chic vibe, inspired by the 70s, minus the smell of petrulli. I think this outfit is a good start. Don't you think?

Daisy Print Dresses 90s style on House Of Jeffers fashion blog | www.houseofjeffers.com

New Jersey Fashion Bloggers | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Baby Doll Dress, Sole Society Shoes, 3.1 Phillip Lim Handbags | House Of Jeffers, a fashion blogger from New Jersey



Daisy Print Baby Doll Dress - Forever 21 (similar style) / 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Satchel - sold out, but here's a link to the original mini Pashli bag/ Black Frame Moto Sunglasses - c/o Fantas-Eyes / Bettie Laser Cut Heels in Powder Rose - c/o Sole Society, part of the Julianne Hough Collection / Alex and Ani Bracelets - Gypsy 66 Wrap, Lotus Peace Petals Charm Bracelet, Compass Charm Bracelet


No comments: