photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Vintage Reminders


Vintage inspired #ootd day featuring Forever 21 & Seychelles Shoes | www.houseofjeffers.com

The words "Jen" and "vintage" being in the same sentence are a complete oxymoron. I don't think anyone would classify my style as vintage. Heck, the most vintage things I own are jewelry. But for me, what makes me feel like I'm wearing something vintage is this ditsy floral print skirt... and the shoes, which have a 1950s vibe to em.

They remind me of Mary Janes, but more contemporary. And they are uber light. 

Seychelles Shoes | House Of Jefffers blog | www.houseofjeffers.com

Alex and Ani New Jersey | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Although nothing in this outfit is thrifted, I really feel like its something you might find at a thrift store. The ditsy floral print skirt. The open knit tennis sweater. Is vintage trying to tell me something?

I think my bangs are a bit too hipster to go full-blown vintage. Maybe more of a 70s vintage, do the hustle kind of lady. Yeah, that sounds out of sight.



Printed Sunglasses from Sole Society | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Open Knit Tennis Sweater - Forever 21 / Ditsy Floral Print Skirt - Forever 21 / Black Leggings - H&M / Floral Printed Sunglasses - c/o Sole Society / A-List Grommet Satchel - c/o Henri Bendel / Multi-Strap Mary Janes - Seychelles - sold out, but here's another pair of Seychelles shoes / Alex and Ani Bracelets

No comments: