photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Lilac Road


Kate Spade New York Lilac Road bag | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

I wasn't kidding when I said that I love Kate Spade. Case in point, meet my fourth
 Kate Spade New York bag: the Lilac Road Palm Springs. 

She is beautiful. She is purple. And those scallops are so stinking cute, you just want to pinch her cheeks and squeal. Or something like that... 

Ironically, I had this outfit on when I bought the bag over Memorial Day Weekend during a huge sale. I'm still in shock at how much I saved buying it. I've been wanting a smaller bag that I can just throw my stuff in and go, and this one is the perfect size. Plus, it's got that British satchel vibe to it that is sorta Twiggy-esque. 


Kate Spade New York Lilac Road bag | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

What to wear with crop tops | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Oh, and it's been confirmed: I will be living in crop tops this summer. Get used to it. 

This daisy lace top was definitely an outside-the-box choice for me since I don't anything off white, yet, it reminded me of a pretty doily. But it's a nice chance of pace from my standard black top uniform I seem to favor so much. See, I do try new things!

How to style a crop top | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Alex and Ani Westfield, NJ | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

New Jersey Fashion Bloggers, Jen of House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

And in case you were wondering, there's no skating at the park today. Tomorrow? Maybe. 
File this under random things I find while taking outfit photos in parks.


Daisy Lace Crop Top - Forever 21 (Boohoo has a similar crop top, same color - buy it here!)/ Floral Print Skirt - Forever 21 / Kate Spade New York Lilac Road Palm Springs Shoulder Bag / Sole Society Bettie Heels - c/o Sole Society / Stiletto Spike Cuff - Henri Bendel / Alex and Ani Bracelets / Vintage Heart Ring

No comments: