photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Midi to the Max

House Of Jeffers: UK Style fashion blog from a NJ point of view | www.houseofjeffers.com

Ladies, break out those gams. Get that mani/pedi game in check... because it's officially skirt season!!!

And it only took 6 months of miserable weather to get here.

Darling Clothes Skirts | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Peter Pan Collars | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Being the self-proclaimed skirt connoisseur that I am, this year, I've been eying up midi skirts. Now, I'm a short girl  (5'4") and initially I thought entering this territory would look a little ridiculous on me, and make me appear shorter than I truly am. 

But the simple trick of elongating my lets by wearing heels versus flats with a midi skirt really does work. Plus, I love the leather piattes on this skirt from one of my favorite UK-based fashion brands, Darling Clothes. I truly feel like a British lady who lunches in this outfit. Perhaps a little shopping on Regent Street after? 

Sounds like a plan!

Lips clutch from Pixie Market, as seen on House Of Jeffers blog | www.houseofjeffers.com

Polka Dot Shoes from DSW, as worn by Jen of House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com


Peter Pan Beaded Collar Top - Forever 21 / Leather Piatte Midi Skirt - c/o Darling Clothes / Kiss Me Clutch - Pixie Market / Polka Dot Wedges - Two Lips, purchased at DSW / Extreme Cat Eye Sunglasses - c/o Sunglass Warehouse / Henri Bendel Bracelet / Love Bracelet

No comments: