photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Perfect Pairs: Black and White

Black and White Monochrome Trends on House Of Jeffers

Alex and Ani NJ | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Black and White Style | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

You know those go-to color combinations you love wearing? As of late, black and white monochrome style is starting to grow on me. In the past, I thought black and white was too predictable. But, really, the color combo is so timeless and has the capability of being casual, glamorous, dressy, hipster, preppy... It doesn't matter what your style is - you can wear it. 

Fashion Bloggers from New Jersey | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Gladiator Sandals | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Tribal Print Pants Trend | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Since I've been on this printed legging/pants kick, I was searching for a pair of tribal print joggers. CAUTION: Do not be fooled by joggers - all are not created equal. For someone like me with stick figure legs, I have a complex about any pants other than skinny. Even those palazzo pants - I don't get why anyone would want to look like they're floating.  

But I digress...

But, I found these semi-slim fitting pants at where else, Forever 21, and paired them with a simple black crop top. I'm also loving all the metal/mirror details on shoes this year. I had completely forgotten about these silver mirror finish sandals I bought at DSW, so after dusting them off, they found their place on my feet for the first time this year.

What's your thoughts on black and white combos? Love? Hate? Over it?



Leather and Knit Jersey Jacket - Blank NYC / Black Crop Top - Forever 21 / Tribal Print Pants - Forever 21 / Cambridge Satchel Fluoro in Pink - won at the IFB Conference in 2013 / Silver Mirror Finish Sandals - DSW (These Rachel Zoe Sandals are ah-maz-ing, too!)/ Stacks and stacks full of Alex and Ani Bracelets

No comments: