photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, November 11, 2011

Wearing England

It''ll be a year since I've seen my family in England. Mike and I visited for Christmas, but we won't be going out there this year. That doesn't stop me from thinking about my family and how much I really love my visits across the pond.

Outfit:
Floral print peasant dress - Miss Selfridge
Black leggings - Hue
Lace-up combat boots - Steve Madden (bought last year, similar style here)
Pam quilted mini satchel - gift from UrbanExpressions.com
Rings - Stone Agate Ring - H&M - Black Onyx Ring - Etsy

While my first favorite thing about England is my family, my second is shopping. Wow, shocker right? Stores like Top Shop, Dorothy Perkins, and the place where I bought this dress, Miss Selfridge are among the stores I always need to stop in. 

Some people buy souvenirs when they're vacationing. For me, its clothes. 

I own nothing like it,  and knew I wouldn't find it back home . Plus, I can wear a dress any day. So glad I bought this little frock home with me...



The combat boots where also bought last year solely for my UK trip - I needed something warm and stylish, and I thought the boots has a British military vibe. 

Maybe I was British in another life?

No comments: