photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Perfect Purple Jeans

My favorite color is purple, and I do not discriminate in the forms of clothing it comes in. Shirts, skirts, socks... jeans. I bought these skinny jeans a year ago on sale at Urban Outfitters and have been waiting for the colored jeans trend to pick up ever since. Luckily, this year it exploded... so now I don't look so much like Grimace anymore.

Outfit:
Leather motorcycle jacket - Zara (similar style here)
Floral print shirt - Urban Outfitters
Purple jeans - Urban Outfitters
Patent leather wedge boots - Modcloth.com
Spiked and studded leather bag - Zara
Tortoise shell sunnies - Forever 21

Plus, they had a hipster chic vibe to them. Music is a huge influence on my style. I just feel like people in the music community dress in a similar fashion... and for me, it was a huge part of my life for 10 years as a music journalist, and it still is today. I never saw a pyramid studded anything or leather jacket I didn't like. Plus, I absolutely love the look of something rough against something really feminine. 

Or perhaps I'm just liking this outfit because of my freshly dyed hair? 






1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just found my perfect pair of purple jeans too. Looking good lady!