photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, November 21, 2011

Mani Monday - Lightning Strikes Twice

Gosh I love me some nail art. I've said it numerous times, but NJ is barren with nail joints that do awesome nail art. I'm always looking for DIY ways to deck out my tallens, so when Adiel from It's Because I Think Too Much showed off her blinged out nails, I ran to find Nail Bliss Bling decals.

I ended up getting plain silver being that I already had 4 bottles of polish in my hand. And I figured it would go with any color I layered them with.

Here's the final product:






The stripes fit my nails exactly, and they were ridiculously easy to apply. Then, I created a lightning bolt on my thumbs for some additional contrast. This is probably one of my most favorite manis to date!

No comments: