photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Cold Play in Yellow

You know when you buy something that you fall in love with fast... but it doesn't really match with anything in your closet?


It happened to me when I found these shoes. I'd been scouring high and low for a pair of leopard/animal print stems to add a little "bam" to my step, and these BCBGeneration Secret B peepers were the ones. By the way: if you do a happy dance in the middle of a department store, it means you should buy whatever you're holding.

Outfit:
Fit & Flare Dress - Forever 21
Heart Tights - Topshop

My standard black boots will always be a go-to, but this winter, I want my wardrobe to stay as loud and lively just like my favorite season: summer. Then again, it's been 65 degrees in November in New Jersey. What gives... Of course, the color scheme will change, but I don't think you have to sacrifice what you love to wear just because of the weather. I plan on punching up prints and mixing textures - keep it funky and colorful! 

Accessories:
Arty Ring - Modtoast
Henri Bendel Bow Bracelet
Spiked Bracelet - Forever 21

No comments: