photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, November 4, 2011

Wish Lists Are Called Wish Lists For A Reason...

Hey there, party people. Just a short post before I kick off my birthday weekend celebrations this Sunday. And no, I'm not telling you how old I'll be... I'll give you one hint though... it's a double digit.

And there are a couple of things I'd be happy receiving as gifts. Gee, can you guess which one I really would want the most?

Happy Birthday


A little Chanel, perhaps a Melie Bianco bag... some JC Lita's? Um... yeah.. I think we know which is my obvious choice (I apologize to my husband in advance). 

I wish I could give you a preview as to my outfit, but it's still up in the air. I'm thinking dress, but I'm also leaning toward faux leather pants... Biker birthday? Not so much.


No comments: