photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, November 7, 2011

Birthday Outfit At A Glance

I celebrated another birthday yesterday... and I have to say this year's celebration was awesome! Saturday, I headed out with some of my dearest friends for dinner and drinks... And I finally answered the question: What am I going to wear?

I have to say... I'm one lucky girl to have such great friends and family who went out of their way to make my birthday special. And, Mike even cooked dinner for me!

Here's my Birthday outfit at a glance...

Queen of Hearts Blouse - SpottedMoth.com

Pleather Tights - Zara
Evade Oxfords - Jeffrey Campbell

Pave Hinged Bow Bangle (from the best husband ever!)
Rivet Wrap Bracelet 
(both from Henri Bendel)



No comments: