photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Alive In Wild Paint

For my birthday each year, I usually end up getting a new coat. It's more than appropriate given the weather and outerwear, in my opinion, is the foundation for any Fall outfit. I love military-inspired anything, so when I saw this coat, it fit my perfect ideal of a structured double-breasted coat a la Sgt. Pepper. See - I never escape the music influence... Plus, the ruffle detail on the placket gives it a feminine feel. Hate the cold, love the coat.

Outfit:
Double-breasted military coat by Guess - Macys
Burgundy leggings - Zara
Floral print blouse - Forever 21 (seen below)
Gold spiked bracelet - Forever 21
Double sided gold heart ring - Urban Outfitters
Ankle boots - DSW



Over the weekend, I headed out to take in the colors of Fall in Brookdale Park in Montclair. It's one of my favorite places because it's walking path is lined with foliage - all of which are lovely no matter what seasons.


While I refused to sit in a pile of leaves (f-that, I'm not getting a bug in my hair), I did collect a couple of leaves which I plan on using for leaf rubbings as art in my apartment. I guess some traditions as a child never get old... 


No comments: