photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, September 16, 2011

Blogger's Night Out - September 9, 2011

To top of the end of my fashion week experience, and after some uber delicious sushi with Sonia of In Pursuit Of Style, we attended the first annual Blogger's Night Out at Pranna, NYC. And since it was on the same day as the Nicole Miller show, that explains why I'm wearing the same outfit...

Organized by fellow bloggers (check out the official site for a who's who), the event brought together bloggers from across the states to convene and talk fashion, beauty and check out some unique vendors.

One of my favorites, Zoya, was on hand showcasing their new Fall 2011 collections, Smoke and Mirrors, the later of which I received in my gift bag. I'm already wearing Dree, a light green fatigue hue that's perfect for fall. 



Throughout the night, bloggers spun the wheel at Lulu's to win prizes or discount cards. A pair of boots I was hoping to win went to Andrea of Blonde Bedhead. To say I'm jealous is a bit of an understatement, but she's a doll so good for her!


For an inaugural event, it was awesome! It was a great opportunity to catch up with old friends, make new ones and of course, throw a few back and mingle! We really need more events like this in the blogging community, and hopefully, this won't be the last time! 

Me and my girl Candy from Taylor and Demolish.

Myself and Nicole of Black Shoe Diary


I had some serious necklace envy of Sonia from In Pursuit Of Style

The lovely Nicolle Saylor.

Some of the BNO organizers: Caitlyn of Style Within Reach, Kendall of Kendall Donaldson, Marissa of Style Cusp and Christine of View From 5 Ft 2 

The Tiny Tie Rant's shoes. Fierce.

No comments: