photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, September 23, 2011

Dare To Be Different

Ever get that rush of excitement from getting a new dress or accessory? In this case, this handbag courtesy of Urban Expressions made me giddy!

Outfit:
Blush blazer - The Gap
Dolman sleeve top - Bloomingdales
Jeans - Forever 21
Quinn satchel - c/o of Urban Expressions (available at Lulus.com)
Granny shoes - Bakers
Turquoise and brass statement necklace - Forever 21
Arm Party - Spiked Bracelet from Forever 21; leather bracelet from The Gap

Quinn immediately struck me - as I own nothing of the color sort. I usually stick to basic black, but being that I'm trying to step outside my fashion box, I went with something a bit different. Okay, I know it's Fall, but I'm not waiting another season to rock this color. It's got a slue of compartments, doesn't get heavy when you load it up and is vegan friendly and PETA approved! 

While I might have gone a little overboard with the pink for this look, I had to wear my new blazer with it. Cost me $20 on sale at the Gap! I normally don't brag about my bargains, but seriously, major score!

No comments: