photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Seriously, stop.

We've all seen it: Fashion "trends" or straight-up offenses that make you wonder what someone was thinking. 

I personally feel there are a plethora of fashion offenses that make me talk to myself out loud due to their heinousness and flat out jackass nature. 

So, I've decided to create a running feature on House Of Jeffers called Seriously, stop. where I'll bring you the best of the worst in fashion.

This week's offense: Socks with sandals.

Now, let's not get this confused with ladies wearing chic heels and cute ankle socks. That, I like.

Yay!

I'm speaking of the offense which usually occurs with the male species, but gals do it too. Seriously? Which one do you want to wear most? The socks or the sandals? If your feet are cold, wear shoes. If you feel like you need to air your dogs out, then sandals it is. But this whole tube sock thing with the flip flops, Adidas sandals, mandals really has to stop. You only have yourself to blame for the strange looks and undercover chuckles strangers are giving you behind your back.

Hmm... Looks like a good-looking guy. And wait for it.... Socks.
Nevermind.
Photo courtsey of http://www.schubertsays.com

Note to dudes: This look doesn't get you laid. Shocker... I know. The only people who are allowed to wear this look are infants, and I'm talking fresh out the womb babies...

And remember, friends don't let friends go out in public with socks and sandals on. Not even to the gym.

No comments: