photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, September 5, 2011

Holy Fashion Overload

It's finally Fashion Week in New York City! That means a couple of days hopping on the train into NYC for a few events.



I'm still finalizing outfits (except for my shoes), but I'm excited to get a dose of fashion week this year. While I won't be attending that many events, I'm thankful and appreciative for the ones I've been invited to. It's a very surreal moment for me when I think about where I was last year, trying to get my blog up and running.

My schedule looks a little like this:


September 7 - Lucky FABB: This will be my first year attending this conference. I was torn between IFB and Lucky FABB, but in the end, I figured I'd check this event out!


September 8 - Fashion's Night Out at Saks Fifth Avenue @ The Mall at Short Hills, NJ.  Take in the scenes at Saks from 6 p.m. - 9 p.m. Experience local tastings, view the latest trends, enjoy informal modeling consultations with the Saks Fifth Avenue beauty team, live music and much more. Stop by the shoe department, where I'll be, and check out the latest styles a la B Brian Atwood! More info here

September 9 - Blogger's Night Out. Looking forward to mingling with fellow fashion bloggers and seeing familiar faces!

If you see me at any of these events, please don't be shy! Say hello! 

Hope your NYFW experience is a great one! See you in the city!

No comments: