photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, December 9, 2011

House Of Jeffers Holiday Wish List

Usually for Christmas, I have a plethora of things I'd love to have on my wish list. But, to be honest, I already own many of things I wanted... My birthday took care of that. 

However, I have a few stragglers that I wouldn't mind finding under my Christmas tree. And although it's short, it's plentiful indeed.

My top two picks: The faux fur vest and the Kindle Fire. I figure the vest would keep me warm while using my Kindle Fire...

Hopefully, my husband is paying attention... 



House Of Jeffers Holiday Wish List

Equipment silk top
$394 - my-wardrobe.com

TopShop knit vest
$120 - topshop.com

Jeffrey Campbell color block shoes
$180 - solestruck.com

Kate Spade pocket bag
$171 - katespade.com

No comments: