photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Dancing Machine

Greetings! I hope ya'll had an awesome holiday, ate till you felt sick and found lots of pressies waiting for you on Christmas morning! Santa was very good to me this year!

Although you run the risk of looking like an obligatory Santa stand-in when wearing red for the holidays, I did it anyway. I've been staring at my Josephine Ruffle Dress that I bought from Urban 1972 for a month now hanging behind my door... knowing that Christmas would be the best time to break it out. 

Outfit:
Josephine Ruffle Dress - Urban1972.com
Black tights - Target
Rhinestone Fringe Necklace - ideeli
Houndstooth Pea Coat - Express


And you know how I hate winter coats? Well, I still do, but at least my houndstooth jacket made me feel a little more dressed up than wearing a parka. Someone asked me why women don't wear jackets in the winter that are practical. My only answer is that they probably like what they're wearing underneath the coat. And yes, I am that dummy person who sacrifices comfort for fashion. HEY, at least I'm not wearing pajamas to the mall.... 

And if I look cold, that's because I made my husband take these photos... fast. Don't let the dancing fool you - that was just a tactic to keep warm.





No comments: