photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Guest Post: Tineey of Tineey.com

Girl's Night Out Fall Fashions





The best part of going out with your girlfriends is dressing up for a good time. It's even better when everyone has their own individual style. I never have to worry about any of my friends showing up in the same outfit! So, when my girls and I last got together, I decided to document what we wore. As you will see in the video, our styles are pretty different from one another. Hopefully our outfits will give you some inspiration when you are deciding on what to wear on your next girl's night out.

Let's start with Nubia -- The Wild Child. Not only does she have one far out personality, but the style to match as well. I'm talking about animal on animal print here. She pulls it off so effortlessly, too. With her fiery red hair and bold teal pants, wearing a neutral color is best to ground the look. So, although there is a cheetah on her shirt, the beige color neutralized an otherwise crazy combination. Just like how she wore it, I like pairing a neutral color shoe any time I wear funky-colored pants!

Kelly, The Curvy Professor, is sporting a clean-cut look. I know, totally different from the first look, right?! When in doubt, a sharp shirt and blazer dresses you up. Of course, since it was the weekend, she is wearing a fun-colored blazer in velvet. Who else is loving velvet clothing this Fall? You can easier pair this with your favorite jeans and heels to finish the look. Of course, wearing sexy aviators always helps!

Then, there is me, TineeyThe Party Girl. I love to have a good time. What can I say? I decided to go a little risque yet remain fun with my outfit. I've always wanted to rock pajama pants, and pajama pants in a colorful print is even better. Since there is a lot going on with my pants, I am pairing it with a solid black top.... with cutouts. No plain Janes here. I love the cutouts on the sleeves and the open back. Like they say, business in the front, party in the back. To complete my look, I wore heels in one of the main colors in the print of my pants. Doing so allows me to still wear color shoes without it clashing with the pants.

There you have it. Three girls in three completely different styles, ready to paint the town pink. 

No comments: