photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, July 29, 2013

Aztec Prints and Fits Of Pink

boohoo.com blog #boohoostyle

rachel rachel roy jewelry


#boohoostyle instagram

I have to tell you... I'm getting a little bored with the same ol same ol lately. You know those times when you get bored of everything, and start looking for other things to motivate you? I'm having one of those moments.

However, I feel so lucky to have someone in my life to help me through the rough patches. My husband and his nationality has made such an impact on my life in ways I never imaged. The biggest of which, obviously, is in how I define my personal style. I think I relate more to the British - they can be a little eccentric, and people seem to accept that more among their culture. In my younger teenage years, I felt extremely out of place in New Jersey... because people tend to look the same, dress the same. But with the British, it's like... as long as you're not a pikey, and you're a good person who enjoys a good laugh... you're alright. 

alex and ani red bank nj | house of jeffers

kate spade wellesley | house of jeffers

what to wear with a bodycon dress

One advantage of being married to a Brit (besides getting to travel to England, and having a husband with a charming accent) is discovering new places to spend my dosh . I can't tell you how giddy I was when I found out UK based fashion retailer Boohoo.com was coming stateside! I was ecstatic to receive a bunch of goodies from them over the weekend, and immediately, I had to pair this Aztec Print Bodycon Mini Skirt with my other latest purchase - my Kate Spade New York Wellesley Bag!

kate spade wellesley bag
What I Wore:

No comments: