photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, July 1, 2013

Guest Post: Margo from Classroom Couture


Hello, and happy Monday House of Jeffers readers!  I'm Margo from Classroom Couture, where I blog about my personal style inside and outside of the classroom. I was honored and thrilled when my fellow Jersey Girl, Jen asked me to guest post for her.  She has a great sense of style that matches her great sense of humor.



Top:  J.Crew (old, LOVE this peplum version), Jeans:  Henry & Belle c/o PB&J Boutique, Shoes:  Zara (similar here), Necklace:  Panacea, Clutch:  Etsy (old, ssimilar here), Sunnies:  Ray-Ban, Nails:  Essie "Blanc"

Since school is finally out for summer, I decided to share with you my typical summer look.  For me, looking your best is all about being comfortable in what you are wearing {which can be a challenge on a 90 degree, 100% humidity, typical NJ summer day}.  I'd describe my style as classic with a hint of prep and glam.  I like to keep in simple and chic with minimal accessories and of course the occasional statement necklace.  No muss, no fuss!



I am all about patterns and brights for summer and love mixing high end with low end pieces.
Thank you so much for having me and I hope you'll visit me over at Classroom Couture!

No comments: