photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, July 15, 2013

Style Territories


jen of house of jeffers

ny fashion bloggers #fbloggers

house of jeffers blog #ootd


This summer has marked venturing into new style territories for me.

1. The hair donut is my summer hair savior. Bangs and long hair don't mix well in the summer... so I had to find a way to get my hair off my neck without stabbing someone out of frustration.

2. Crop tops. I'll be honest that I was afraid of them since I'm not a fan of showing too much skin if I'm not on the beach. But, after finding one that was the perfect length - I'm hooked. Since I'm a tucked in shirt offender, crop tops allow me to wear skirts w/o the tucking. Bingo.


crop topshair donut

And speaking of disgustingly hot weather, Sunday, my Brit and I headed to Lobsterfest at Bradley Beach for some boardwalk fun and of course, lobster. Legit sweat box at the beach. This would explain why I put up $10 to buy a 32 ounce, stainless steel mug from Wild Bill's Olde Fashioned Soda Pop at the festival - with unlimited refills for the day. 



Of course, no trip to a lobster fest is complete without lobster. 

lobsterfest 2013 bradley beach nj

This would be a Lobster Dog - lobster macaroni and cheese piled on top of a hot dog.
And yes, it was so indulgently good.

Little excursions like these are why I love New Jersey. Only 4 more days till next weekend!



best drugstore lipsticks
What I'm Wearing:
Black Crop Top - Forever 21 / Flower Print Skirt - Forever 21 
 Kristen Satchel - Coach / Gladiator Sandals  - Target (uber old) / Round Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters / Om Bracelet & King's Crown Bracelet - Alex and Ani



No comments: