photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Guest Post: Deanne from My Fash Avenue



Dress - Club Monaco | Pumps - Town Shoes | Bracelet/Ring - Forever 21


Now that summer has begun, fashionable dresses are a must! Polka dots and bright hues are on trend for this season, so why not pair them together to make a chic statement! As much as I love  adding bold statement necklaces to my ensembles, I thought it would be best to play it down with some coloured bangles and a ring. 

FASH tip!
Amp up your look in the evening with a bright pink lippy! Less is always more... in most cases!  

For more fashion and beauty tips, check out my blog at http://myfashavenue.com

xo,
Deanne Castro

No comments: