photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, September 20, 2013

Conquering the 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Collection

3.1 phillip lim for target women's collection | houseofjeffers.com

I think the smile on my face sums up how I feel about my 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target experience last Sunday. They say the early bird gets the worm, and in this case, that means I managed to get the Mini Satchel I wanted... and then some!

phillip lim target bags | houseofjeffers.com

phillip lim target bag | houseofjeffers.com

3.1 phillip lim for target collection | houseofjeffers.com

I've read about some other shoppers' experiences waiting in line for one of Target's most anticipated designer collaborations. Long lines, people pushing and shoving to get a bag... I experienced none of that. In fact, I managed to make friends with some of the other women who were nuts enough to sit in the Target parking lot at 7:30 in the morning.

A funny story though about my experience: 

7:45 a.m.: I warn the women around me: "We should all act like ladies. We don't need to trample each other to get what we want... But if one of ya'll starts running, my ass will be right behind you."  
8:00 a.m.: Target lets shoppers in.
8:10 a.m.:  I've managed to pick up the animal print skirt, a navy/green pullover sweater, and the matching animal print sweater. One girl gave me the Boom Print Scarf since she didn't want it.
8:12 a.m.: I spot the bags - or should I say, bag

My local Target store only had clothes out on the floor. None of the women's bags. 
Eventually, the store found the bags... and the only way they felt was fair to let us have at em was in the order we lined up waiting outside. 

That meant homegirl was No. 4 - and I got the Mini Satchel. God I love the honor system...

3.1 phillip lim target #targetstyle | house of jeffers blog

phillip lim target animal print | houseofjeffers.com

phillip lim target mini satchel
Outfit Details:
3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Animal Print Tuxedo Shirt / Black Dress - Forever 21 / 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Mini Satchel / Black Mid Zip Ankle Booties - Target (bought a month ago) / Belt - H&M / Bracelets - thrift store finds / Ring - c/o Sorrelli



As for the tuxedo shirt that I'm rocking as a blazer, it wasn't at my store in the morning.
On a whim, I decided to go back at 2 p.m., and low and behold, there it was! 

I came. I saw. I conquered 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target. 



No comments: