photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

My Wardrobe Vocabulary

modcloth coupons | houseofjeffers.com

You know when you buy something that you end up loving so much, that you hold off wearing it... waiting for the perfect occasion? That would be this dress I bought from Modcloth.com about three months ago. 

Orange is not a color in my wardrobe vocabulary, but paired with the pink stripes, I didn't give it a second thought. Yes, "love" is indeed the right word to describe it. This outfit is one of my all-time favorites I've worn on House Of Jeffers... it just feels like me.


house of jeffers blog nj fashion

My photographer friend, Fernanda, who I worked with at Barneys New York, and I had planned to do a shoot together... and immediately, I knew this dress would be perfect! 

I'm feeling very Alice in Wonderland in these photos, and honestly, I think she made me look more glamorous than I normally do in some of my photos - and I'm not complaining! 

#ootd stripes outfit post | houseofjeffers.com

shoemint wedges sole society handbang modcloth dress | house of jeffers blog


jen of house of jeffers
Outfit Details:
Striped Dress - Modcloth.com / Camille Bag - c/o Sole Society  / Shoemint Gina Wedges / LOVE Belt - Forever 21 / Alex and Ani Bracelets

No comments: