photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, September 23, 2013

Weekend Wears: City Stripes

nyc fashion bloggers | house of jeffers.com

Although I've lived in New Jersey my entire life, I've only visited certain parts of New York in the past four years due to my husband's job. On Sunday, Mike, Harley and I woke up way too early and headed to Randall's Island for a day of soccer, and the potential to go shopping in the city afterwards. With the weather being on the cooler side, I finally broke out this silk trimmed striped top I purchased at Marshalls!

And yes, Harley is wearing an England soccer jersey. 

house of jeffers fashion bloggers from new jersey

sole society coupons | houseofjeffers.com

marshalls project fab | houseofjeffers.com

Us New Jerseyians absolutely take for granted how close we live to NYC. This was my first trip out to Randall's Island, and I have to say it's been a long time coming. I had no idea it was that big, and honestly, that pretty. During Mike's games, I explored the park with Harley and enjoyed breezy views of the East River. 

In my younger days, I never really had someone to explore the city with, and going to New York was viewed more like a hassle to get to. But being married to Brit means being with someone who wants to see various parts of the U.S. - can't complain.



house of jeffers blog

big necklaces sorrelli jewelry | houseofjeffers.com
Outfit Details:
Chiffon and Striped Top - c/o Marshall's Project Fab gift card / Mint Green Jeans - Forever 21 / Silver Booties - Forever 21 / Camille Bag - c/o SoleSociety.com / Bib Necklace - c/o Sorrelli Jewelry / Oversized Sunglasses - Lulus.com

No comments: