photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Subtle Changes

ombre hair highlights | house of jeffers

Hello September! I decided to kick off this month a little differently by changing my hair a bit! After not cutting it for 4 months, I knew I was due for a visit to the salon. While to me my hair looks short now, I know it's not... But, I didn't stop there. I've been ogling ombre hair photos for months, and although I was too chicken to fully commit to all out ombre, I decided to add just a touch of subtle ombre. I'm happy how it turned out, and you never know, it just might inspire me to go all out ombre eventually!

how to style a tshirt | houseofjeffers.com

what to wear with tshirt | house of jeffers blog

Labor Day Weekend was a mellow one in the Jeffers household. Soccer season has kicked off again, and my husband is back to coaching more now that Fall has set in. This also means I'm on my own a lot on the weekends unless I go with him to his games. I'm used to it, but it doesn't mean I like it. But, on the plus side, New York Fashion Week is here! Oh, and the 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target collabo hitting stores September 15! BAM.

As for my outfit: My Chanel t-shirt is an Etsy knockoff, obviously. Regardless of its inauthenticity, I dig it! Maybe someday I'll own something Chanel. Better start saving. 

houseofjeffers.com | subtle changes

midi and knuckle rings | houseofjeffers.com

chanel tshirt gap skirt nine west shoes | houseofjeffers.com
What I Wore:
Chanel Tee - Etsy / Mustard Skirt - Gap / Peep Toe Mary Janes - Nine West / Leopard Print Satchel - Forever 21 / Heart Shaped Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters / Studded Bracelet - Forever 21/  Midi Ring and Cross Ring - Forever 21 


No comments: